Warning: Use of undefined constant have_posts - assumed 'have_posts' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /data/16/1/13/131/1828783/user/1983499/htdocs/wp-content/themes/bridgesfc/single.php on line 3
The Goal of Bridges F.C. is to:
- Train, equip, and expose young, talented players to the demands of professional soccer.
- Increase the mental strength necessary to play at the professional level, while also cultivating the physical, tactical, and technical elements of the individual player to enable them to play to their highest potential.
- Create a professional environment where players learn what it means to be an all-around professional.
- Teach young men the importance of character, integrity, and service.
This Requires Our Ability to:
- Develop the physical and mental toughness required to play professionally.
- Be a positive influence in the lives of players involved in Bridges F.C.
Bridge to the Pros Offers:
- Year-round training
- Preparation for professional tryouts, including league play in the Chicago Metro League and exhibition matches against first, second, and third division professional teams in America.
- A European tour. In the past, we have made two trips to Holland (some teams we’ve played include: FC Twente, Hereenveen, Heracles, Vitesse, FC Omniworld, FC Utrecht, FC Emmen, SC Cambuur, Veendam, De Graafschap).
- Exposure for potential professional players to a professional environment.
- Possible placement of players with professional teams outside of the United States.
- Training for current professional players during the off-season.
- An emphasis on the character and spiritual well-being of all individuals involved.
1 Corinthians 1:27 “God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise. God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.”